School uniform is available to buy from Whittakers Uniform Shop (formerly known as Henry Smiths) in Shipley. You can also order from them on their website see link below:
The school has a uniform which is worn by all pupils. Items of clothing and book bags with the school logo are available to order through the website.
Please note that our school logo on jumpers, cardigans and shirts is not statutory.
The uniform consists of:
- Grey trousers or skirt
- White short sleeved shirt
- Red jumper or cardigan (school logo is not statutory)
- Year 3 - Year 6 school tie statutory
- Year 2 school tie optional
- Flat black shoes (not trainers)
Foundation Stage children wear jogging bottoms or comfortable clothing for climbing and playing out.
- plain navy blue or black joggers and sweatshirt
- plain white t-shirt
- plain navy blue or black shorts
- pair of pumps/trainers
- PE bag