Our School Uniform Policy
We believe that school uniform plays a valuable role in contributing to the ethos of our school. The aim of our school uniform is to present a smart appearance that promotes a sense of community and pride in our school.
- Grey trousers or skirt
- White short sleeved shirt/White polo shirt/Red polo shirt
- Red jumper or cardigan (school logo is not statutory)
- Year 3 - Year 6 school tie statutory
- Year 2- school tie optional
- Flat black shoes (not trainers)
Please note that our school logo on jumpers, cardigans and shirts is not statutory.
Foundation Stage children wear jogging bottoms or comfortable clothing for climbing and playing out.
- plain navy blue or black joggers and sweatshirt
- plain white t-shirt
- plain navy blue or black shorts
- pair of pumps/trainers
- PE bag
On PE days, children can come to school in their P.E. kits (Except FS2 as getting changed is part of their Physical Development learning)
Please ensure that your child’s name is clearly written or labelled in EACH piece of clothing they bring to school including their coats. Children should be dressed appropriately for the weather.
Uniform, including ties and book bags, is available from:-
BD17 7BP, Shipley, GB
Tel: 01274 585015
You may be entitled to help with your child’s uniform. You find out more by following this link: https://www.bradford.gov.uk/benefits/applying-for-benefits/free-school-meals/