After School Club
St Francis After School Club runs from 3.15 - 6.00 pm.
Where: We are mainly based in the Large Hall but on occasions we may locate to the ICT suite
When: The club runs from Monday to Friday from 3.15 - 6.00 pm. Please note that there is no club on the last day of each term i.e. before Christmas holiday, before Easter holiday and before summer holiday
Cost: £7.00 per session which includes a light tea and drinks
Who runs the club: Supervisor - Miss N White; Assistants - Mrs R Read and Mrs R Heppleston
Where: We are based in the Large Hall at school. Entry is through the Key Stage 2 entrance.
When: The club runs from Monday to Friday from 7:45 am until 8:40 am.
Who runs the club: Lead - Miss N White, Assistants - Mrs T Ward, Mrs M Boyle and Mrs R Heppleston
The Cost: £2.50 for each session which includes Breakfast.
Breakfast is prepared and served by our breakfast club team.
Breakfast & After School Club Booking
Bookings for Breakfast Club and After School Club are now booked directly through Parent Pay.
How to Book - Watch Video on How to Book
- Log in to Parent Pay and click Pay for Other Items
- Click View (Blue Box) for Breakfast or After School Club
- Click Book meals and places (Yellow Box)
- Select Breakfast or After School Club and required week.
- Click Make or View Bookings.
- Select required dates.
- Click Confirm bookings and make payment.